Immigration Law

We can assist you with all your immigration and naturalization matters.

  • Student Visa (F-1), Exchange visitors (J-1), Religious workers (R-1), or Temporary workers (H1-B)
  • Employment based Green Cards
  • Family based Green Cards
  • Employment Authorization Document (EAD card)
  • Investor/Investment Visas (EB5)
  • Asylum petitions
  • Intra-company transfers (L-1)
  • Fiancee Visa (K)
  • Spouse Visa
  • Deportation defense
  • Federal Challenges
  • Appeals: denial of benefit

Contact Us

NJ Office: 609-831-ATTY (2889)

NY Office: 212-203-6890

Drop A Message

Please wait...