No matter whether you are an entrepreneur or an individual, orchestrating the complications of immigration law attorney can be an awe-inspiring experience. Prashant Law Firm possesses a broad experience in representing clients before the diversity of the U.S. government agencies involved in the immigration process. We frequently turn up in matters before Citizenship and Immigration attorney services in New Jersey & New York (USCIS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Executive Office for Immigration Review (both the immigration attorney courts and Board of Immigration Appeals) and federal courts.
We have got clients from all over the world, and every client has a distinct objective. Some clients are interested in migrating their family members to the US, while others are, all of a sudden, going through the problem of extradition after residing in the US for a plenty of years as a green card holder. Our clients fundamentally hail from a variety of backgrounds such as artists, musicians, businessmen and women, and foreign investors who are looking to get a visa to pursue a career in the US or set up a business there. Finally, one thing that most clients share in mutual is that one or the other kind of visa is involved in their journey of immigration law attorney. These visas can be provisional, no matter whether you want to visit, work or study or settle down in the US as a resident.
At Prashant Law Firm, we can assist you with all the following immigration attorney and naturalization matters:
Call us to discuss your case like intellectual property attorney new jersey, corporate transactions lawyer new jersey, Lemon Law Attorney New Jersey, bankruptcy attorney new jersey and real estate attorney new jersey. Prashant Law Firm, P.C will definitely help you and solve your problem so that you do not face any problem.
Below we’ve put together seven reasons why you should hire an immigration lawyer:
1. Knowledge and Expertise
2. Deadlines Met On Time, Every Time
3. Affordable Fees
4. A Good Immigration Lawyer Avoids Mistakes
5. They Are Seasoned by Experience
6. Immigration Attorneys Can Maneuver the Permits and Regulations
7. They Can Explain Your Options to You
Types of Employment-Based Green Cards.Note that the employment-based green card process steps can only be started and driven by your employer, meaning you cannot self-sponsor it. As you probably already know, there are other ways to obtain a green card, such as the green card lottery. However, in this article, we focus on Employment-Based Green Card categories and processes.
Eligibility Criteria or Application Process
1. Extraordinary Ability
2. Outstanding professors and researchers
3. Certain Multinational manager or executive
There are many compelling reasons to hire an immigration lawyer to meet your immigration needs.
U.S. immigration law is incredibly complex. In many cases, hiring an attorney can save you time, aggravation, and even money.
An immigration lawyer is an independent practitioner (unconnected to the U.S. immigration authorities) who helps clients deal with a wide range of issues relating to visas, green cards, U.S. citizenship, and other immigration benefits. U.S. immigration law is federal, which means that you can get help from a lawyer in any U.S. state, even if you are currently living in another country.
You will definitely want to consult with an attorney who practices immigration law if:
1. You are uncertain about your basic eligibility for a green card or other immigration benefit.
2. You have received government assistance while living in the U.S. or are concerned that you might be inadmissible for some other reason.
3. You are requesting any sort of discretionary relief, such as asylum or a waiver, which involves persuading the immigration authorities to make an exception or offer you benefits that it might not ordinarily offer to another applicant in your position.
4. You are finding it difficult to obtain a USCIS green card, citizenship, or other immigration benefit; perhaps you have been asked to supply additional evidence.
4. You need emergency help with an immigration matter.
5. You have been notified that deportation or removal proceedings are being started against you.
6. You have been deported from the U.S. and wish to apply to return.
7. You have had an immigration application refused or denied in the past.
8. You have been convicted of a criminal offense or have committed a criminal offense and are trying to enter the U.S. or protect yourself from removal from the U.S.
9. You are planning to move to the U.S. to work for a U.S. employer and it has not assisted you with the immigration process.
1. You have looked into the application process and realized that the number of forms and documents you must prepare is either too confusing or time-consuming to deal with on your own, or
11. You are applying for an investment-based visa.
These are just some of the reasons why you might choose to consult with an immigration lawyer. There are others!
Prashant Law Firm understands the significance of the immigration process and treats its clients accordingly. We devote our full attention to the constantly evolving immigration system. No immigration lawyer can guarantee ultimate success when the government is the decision-maker. Our goal, however, is to maximize each individual client’s opportunity for success by presenting the best case possible in the right manner. If your future depends on your immigration status, we encourage you to entrust it to an immigration professional. Entrust it to Prashant Law Firm.
A consultation, in many ways, is like a job interview: the prospective client is seeing if you can work with the lawyer and the lawyer is seeing if they can be of assistance and work with the client. With this in mind, we thought we’d provide some tips to get the most out of a consultation and explain what to expect.
1. Before a Consultation
2. Why Is There a Consultation Fee?
3. During the Consultation
4. After the Consultation
The United States sees a constant influx of people hoping to live, work, and study within its borders, and immigration lawyers can help individuals, families, and businesses navigate those various and often complex immigration pathways. A person’s immigration status might impact and intersect with other legal matters too, such as family law, criminal law, business, and tax law, and being well versed in immigration law is necessary for attorneys practicing in those areas as well.
Immigration lawyers may represent clients in administrative courts, or they may counsel clients about their legal rights and obligations related to immigration, among other things. They also suggest courses of action based on their knowledge of immigration law.
Even Criminal Lawyers need to be well versed in immigration law to help immigrants through the complex path of the criminal justice system.
When you call an immigration attorney for a consultation, he or she will ask you several questions. Whether you need deportation defense or assistance bringing your family to the U.S. from another country or any other type of immigration help, you’ll also be able to explain your situation to the attorney you call.
1. Gathering the Necessary Documents
2. Compiling a List of Questions
3. Answering the Lawyer’s Questions
4. Discussing Your Case and Legal Options
5. Hiring the Immigration Lawyer